Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snipping Tool

For today's assignment, I learned how to utilize a tool from Microsoft Windows called a Snipping Tool. I am not currently teaching, but am majoring in Special Education and English is my content area. So, for my hypothetical English class, I have included a "snip" of reference sources that could be used in my classroom. Due to my classroom being a special education classroom, some of my students may not know what a thesaurus is, or even how to use a dictionary. This image could at least provide a starting point for their understanding and comprehension.The snipping tool is actually very easy to use and I can see myself utilizing it often to provide visual examples for my future students. The ISTE NETS T standards that mostly relate to this assignment are: 1C and 2A. By utilizing the snipping tool, teachers/students can reveal and clarify understanding and teachers can design relative learning experiences that incorporate digital tools (visual aid) to promote student learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment