Thursday, February 3, 2011
Jing #1
Today, I downloaded Jing, and used it to create a graphic for my hypothetical English class. I downloaded the Jing tool and found an image of William Shakespeare that I could use with Jing. This graphic can be helpful with introducing William Shakespeare, interesting facts about him, and an introduction to his works. I did have difficulty embedding the artifact on my blog, but once again used my snipping tool to do this. Jing can be a very helpful tool when introducing visual information and organizing information in the classroom. The ISTE NETS T standards that relate to this assignment are: 2.a. and 2.c. This activity provides resources to help design relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools that can promote student learning (by providing a visual aid) and to customize learning activities to address student's learning styles (such as the visual learner) using digital tools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment